Monday 15 June 2009

Weekly update 15-06-09

A bit late but heres how the week went

mon -1
tue 0
wed -2
thur -2
fri 0
sat +5.8
sun -1

Total for the week -0.2 point

Total to date +21.58

A bit dissapointed not to be recording a profit but the r4 was bigger than expected on the 12-1
winner other dissapointments were not getting my second leg of a double to place at least and not doing an e/w on cryalot boy who went of 14-1 which is now my minimum e/w price.
Thats the way it goes you take the highs with the lows.

The lowest point for me in the week was getting home late on friday and phoning slh for his selections just as the 1st leg was running so i missed out on a win and a win double given by him.
I consoled myself a bit by backing his 2nd selection as a win bet but it cost me dear on the night.
Royal ascot to look forward to this week and I will spend a bit longer each evening trying to sort out a couple of winners. john

No comments:

Post a Comment