Saturday 20 June 2009

Ascot day 4

Having a dreadful week thus far some of my selections have put in decent performances and nothing to show for it.
Today I like (so you might be better laying them)

2.30 shakepearean 1 point win
345 kings apostle 1 point win
1/2 e/w double with above


4.25 prohibit and exclamation 1/2 point win each

shakespearean I like and I think he will be in the places today and hopefully win.
kings apostle is a decent sprinter and the refitting of the visor which helped him win before
can help him settle there are some good foreign horses again but surely we should win one sprint this week.
In the wokingham I have gone for one on each side of the draw they both have poor recent form
but if they ran as they can we may land a nice price.

I have not bet yet just but will get the best odds available at best odds.
the wokingham selections may be better on betfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment