Saturday 27 June 2009

Saturday

Apologies first , I meant to post this morning saying I would update at noon but events at work
put me off and I forgot to post.

Been busy looking and have a few tips today

2.05 ancien regime 1 point win bet 365
6.50 pyrus time 2 points win

1/2 point e/w double
-----------------------------------------------------------
230 win - mr david 1 point lay at under 2-1

ancein regime is currently 3-1 @ bet365 12.39pm and only 9-4 with others inc ladbrokes
It last run at course distance and ground had him in front of diabolical nand a repeat of that would win this but there is a fitness worry.
pyrus time ticks all the boxes even though he still a maiden after so long but it looks a two horse race and I much prefer this one.

mr david is unraced but is currenlt around 7-4 for its debut , there are a couple who made decent debuts and should improve and I cant see why hes so short and hes worth laying at
under 2-1, i think he may start a bit bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment