Saturday 13 June 2009

Saturday

Yestersdays selection was withdrawn at the start as it would not go in.
The stall handlers were poor in my opinion but no loss incurred.
Today i like

4.35 classically - 1 point win @13-2 bet365
455 mutawarath - 1 point win @ 12-1 bet365
.
1/2 point e/wdouble

Classically ran near last , last time out but that was a very competitive race for a load of money
and nowback down to earth could prove big at 13-2 without needing to improve much.
The 4.55 I have to be honest and admit I spent ages trying to split mutawarath and french applause and was not going to bet , but when the prices came in the difference of 11-2 and 12-1
made up my mind.
I would have thought about 6-1 each like the post forecast says so its huge value at 12-1 ,it ran into trouble last time and should give a run for your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment