Monday 15 June 2009

Ascot day 1

Well its here at last the best meeting of the year on the flat
I have spent a good while going through the non handicaps and have picked a selection
in each race , I treat this meeting as an indulgence and sometimes let my heart rule my head
so its up to you to make up your own mind.

3.05 Fleeting spirit -3 points win
3.45 evasive -1 point win
4.20 canford hills ( to short to bet just enjoy)
5.30 desert auction - 1 point win

The main bet is fleeting spirit and its the 1st 3 pointer I have given , it has a tremendous chance if it has retained its ability.
Evasive ran well 1st time up in the guineas and could well improve to give the favourite ,who is to short for me a serious run for its money.
Desert auction who I opposed last time had no kind of race and at the odds available it could represent decent value.
I have not put up prices yet as it is best to see the offers tomorrow , the bet3635 4/1 offer for tv races is tempting if their prices are in line with the best on offer.
I'll post my returns at the prices I take this will have to be taken on trust.john

No comments:

Post a Comment