Sunday 7 June 2009

sunday

Yesterday's selections both finished 2nd and thanks to the bookies giving 1/4 odss a place at the big meeting the day only ended with a 1/2 point loss.
Walking on the moon looked to have won the race only for colonol maddox to finish like a train and take the spoils.
My derby thoughts were nearly spot on with fame and glory running as I expected it was just that he seems to have met a superstar in sea the stars who I doubted would have stayed.
It never came to staying as he was in a different league to these and would have won if it were 2 miles.
Today is poor but I am having a win double on

210south - regardless 11/10
310 south - aureate 10/11

2points win double with best odds bookies

The prices are short but at around 3-1 for the double I think its worth the bet as they both
have outstanding chances in thier respective races.
Be back lated with an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment