Saturday 6 June 2009

Walk on the moon and ignore the stars

Back from my holiday now and refreshed for action.
Sorry I put up true loves kiss late before I went , I did not see the race and it finished 4th but was then thrown out for not weighing in , it ran a similar race to its debut and I will be keeping an eye on this horse it has a win in it.
Derby day today and a very strange race it may be , with apo brien saddling half of the field
I think it would be plain stupid to back any other runner. All his jocks will have their instructions murtagh on rip van winkle is a red herring in my opinion and his outsiders will ensure a good pace , I think this will set up the race for fame and glory who will outstay the lot of them and take the prize.
The other horse for today is walkingonthemoon in the 1.55 I think this is great value at 10-1
and should be there abouts.

1.55 epsom - walking on the moon ...10-1 bet365 - 1 point win

3.45 epsom- fame and glory............... 4-1 bet 365 - 2 points win

1/2 point e/w double , total investment 4 points

No comments:

Post a Comment