Sunday 7 June 2009

Weekly update 07-06-09

Not much for the update, I will include the 2 point loss from the 26th may.
Todays selections were poor but thats the way it goes sometimes.
I did make another last minute bet on talimos in the 4.0 brighton as I thought the favourite looked way to short to trust , I figured an e/w bet was a fairly safe option as only talimos and the fav had the form.Talimos won by 10 lengths at 5-1 because something went amis with the fav.
I did not have time to put it on the blog and I will not be recording it in my figures.
Sometimes I do make later decisions to bet because things change during the day, talimos who I thought would go off at 3-1 was 5-1 at the start and I thought it was then value.
It would be unfair and too hard to post with minutes to spare.

26 may -2 points
Sat -0.5 point
sunday - 2 points

Total since last update -4.5 points
Total to date +21.78 points

No comments:

Post a Comment