Wednesday 10 June 2009

Interesting day

Todays 1st selection won very well at a decent sp seeing as his main rival was a nr
the 2nd was having problems at the start and finished 4th.
I think I shall be careful when backing blinkered horses in future , they wear them to stop them getting edgy and focus on the race which means they are probably not trustworthy unless they are serial blinker wearers and have done well with them.

Thursday has quite a few interesting runners , I like

1.35 diamond johnny - f/c @ 10-1
3.50 chanrossa - f/c @ 7-1
9.20 cryalotboy - f/c @ 12-1

all 1 point win singles

diamond johnny ran well on his debut and should improve again , the favourte is strong and there are some decent looking newcomers but 10-1 would surely be a value bet.
Chanrossa is capable of winning and may get his chance today.
Cryalotboy is capable of much better than his recent efforts and if finding some form
12-1 would be very big.

I have not put up multiple bets today as theres a lot of ifs and buts but I may do a very small
trixie just in case but I wont include for blog purposes. Once again it will have to be sp as i;m of early in the morning.john

No comments:

Post a Comment