Saturday 9 May 2009

Worth opposing

Yesterdays selection was not a selection as it failed to get anywhere near the price I set myself
for it. It lost at odds on which was far to short and might have been a lay at that price but
laying is not for me.

Today is another difficult day and I am going to have my sole bet on an unraced 3yo.

Penlova - 725 warwick 1 point win @ 10-1 bet 365

The market leaders have not shown much form to date and penlova is very nicely bred
and would not have to be great to win this.
Obviously i'm taking a chance with the horse having no experience but 10-1 is a very good
price in such a poor race.
As there are only seven runners i'm putting a win bet on because if it runs well it will probably win and if it is unfit or green it will probably come nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment