Sunday 3 May 2009

Thank you sir

Well I starting to think this blog was putting the kybosh on my betting activities
but at last I have selected a decent price winner to get back some of my hard earned.
Sir isaac duly obliged for me yesterday at 16-1 .I took 14s in the morning but always place my bets with best odds bookies so I got the 16-1 and will record at this price.

On to today not much interest for me but I do have a fancy in the guineas and will have a small e/w on. I dont really like betting in these big races as they are far to competitive but as the
favourites really short I think theres e/w value to be had.

315 new - cuis gharie 1/2 point e/w at around 10-1

If you forgive her last run and take the view she will apprieciate the trip this looks quite solid e/w but the fav will take all the beating.

No comments:

Post a Comment