Wednesday 6 May 2009

Boga again

Yesterdays selection had no kind of race with the favourite stumbling out of the gate then tearing off a breakneck speed , mine never got into things , was worried at the start when mine had a jockey change but could hardly moan when it was kirsty milczarek who rode my 16-1 winner on saturday.

Today i'm going for Boga - 235 bath 2 points win
I had this last week and it got outpaced early on but recovered to finish well
I think it will come on a lot for that run and should up a bold show in this class.
The fav has a chance on his best but is no value and is worth opposing.
The only bookie priced up is bet365 at 4-1 but I will wait for others to price before betting.

I may also be back for another selection later as there were a few on my shortlist and have not had time to check them all out , I will update around 2 pm 'ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment