Wednesday 6 May 2009

Early update

Back earlier than I thought.
Examined my shortlist of other selections and theres a interest in the oaks prep
at chester 215 -Perfect truth 1 point win
The fav looks strong and beat perfect truth into 4th with the runner up that day winning a large maiden since the form of that race looks to hold the key to todays race.
She has to find something with the fav but she will appreciate this trip more and I think she has come on for today , The ground was very fast that day and can sometimes give misleading results .
Trained by the master I think 8-1 is value , its a pity there' s seven runners but I will also put in a 1/2 point e/w double with my other selection boga 2.35 bath

Recap
Boga 2.35 bath 2 points win @ 4-1
Perfect truth 215 chester 1 point win @ 8-1
1/2 point e/w double

No comments:

Post a Comment