Thursday 14 May 2009

Fridays selections

Todays selection ran a creditable 3rd @16-1 and beat the so called talking horses , I wondered what ladbrokes knew to offer such a generous price of 14-1 and I now know the answer..............
A. p. o' brien was running 2 in the race.
I dont know what he feeds them but the other trainers should get a supply of it.
I took 14-1 without best odds and will record at this price and I was pleased to see ladbrokes giving a 1/4 odds on the race. So a profit of 2.5 on the day.

Off early again tomorrow so heres the fridays selections

1.50 new - Mijas player 2 points win each
6.20 ham - Corporal maddox 1 point win double

Only betfair to go on at the moment mijas player trading around 3-1 and corporal maddox at 6-5
(I would not want less than 6-5 corporal maddox)I will record at price's I take at around noon tomorrow.
These both look to have solid claims against newcomers . John.

No comments:

Post a Comment