Sunday 17 May 2009

Weekly update 17th May

Well a good weekend makes it a profitable week.
It has been a bit frustrating at times as I think I picked well but was just missing out.
Mon.... (5.00)
Tues....(1.50)
Wed....(3.00)
Thur....+2.50
Fri....(.50)
Sat(1.00)
Sun....+18.86

Total profit for week........ .....+10.36

Total profit to date
Since 20th april 2009 ...........+37.58

So its been just about a month since I started this blog and I am very pleased to be sitting at a profit of 37.58 points, but its the long term view which is most important.
I have set myself the goal that all the so called professional tipsters seem to go by which is 100 points profit per year and I am well on my way to it but remember long losing runs happen.
If you look at the premium betting site blueskyracing they set their goal at 100 points a year and for two years they acheived this , but there nearly at their year end and are sitting on 3 points profit for the year! They only charge 2 grand a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment