Wednesday 20 May 2009

Derby hopeful

The last two days have been losing days , the selections ran ok but were all big odds.
So a 2 point loss on the week so far.
Today I am going for

2.0 ling talimos @2-1
3.25 good - chock a block @3-1

2 points win each and 1/2 point win double (both bet 365)

The 3.25 is a good race but I am think chock a block might be a decent horse and is entered in
the derby therefore I have also had

chock a block derby 1/2 point win @1201-1 betfair (best with bookies is 50-1)

Its obviously a stab in the dark but a good performance today would see him come into the reckoning for the classic and I would be annoyed if I did not have a small punt and then saw him coming into say 16-1 for epsom.
Talimos looks promising in the 2.0 and I think he will have the measure of akmal who is also 2-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment