Wednesday 6 May 2009

Truly perfect

What a great day today .
I had two bets which both won given me a profit of over 43 points on the day and putting the blog into profit for the first time.
J.murtagh rode a superb race on perfect truth making sure it was a true test of stamina as he knew his horse would get the trip , and my heart was in my mouth at the finish but for once it went my way.
Boga also came in and to be honest I thought this would go well today .
My best of the day was actually harbinger in the 4.35 but was trading to short for me early on around the 11-10 mark so I did not back it.
So I am well pleased and have recorded a profit on 4 out of 5 days now to end my baron spell.
I seem to be getting a few more hits and I hope someone out there has benefitted today
and made a few quid.
Be back later or tomorrow with thursdays selections if any. John

No comments:

Post a Comment