Monday 27 April 2009

Slh special

Hi , things not going so well with another loser today . I admit I quickly discounted the winner
when I looked at the race and mainly based my selection on the fact that my selection
was good value at 7-2 to overturn the favourite, but the market made my selection favourite at a 11-8 ish and not the 7-2 as forecast in the post. He comfortably beat the posts forecast fav
but not the selling plater having the race of its life.
Anyway as I previously stated I am a subscriber to steve lewis hamiltons service and the
bets I have won most on are his eachway doubles these are generally favs or second favs
that when both placed usually cover the stake with a small profit and when both win
as they have done a good few times give you a lovely payday.
So hers my attempt at one of those doubles

Tuesday 27/04/09

230 ling cool art
450 ling tikka masala

1 point eachway double

No comments:

Post a Comment